Pump “Uranium” is equipped with a Parker CETOP-5 hydraulic valve, a Siemens control unit and a 45 Ampere solid fuel relay. Even if the sensors are faulty, work can continue.
Advantages of the Uranus pump:
- Easy assembly / disassembly on connectors,
- Hardened steel ball valve seats,
- Self-priming of a very viscous solution due to a piston stroke of 200 mm (long stroke),
- One valve group in a double-acting circuit,
- Quality seals, resistant coatings, precision sleeves,
- Space saving due to vertical layout – ergonomics.
The unit is built on the principle of linear piston movement. It helped to reduce wear on liners and seals. The pump performance is increased, and the design is simplified, which greatly increases the reliability parameter. The stuffing box-piston unit is located vertically. The pump pumps in both directions – plunger-piston.
Works with viscous solutions with a high content of abrasive particles.