BAUMATIK 400 TM PRO model is equipped by a system of a 3D self-leveling that permits to avoid location survey during construction of piling foundation, missed piles, throw-outs and errors.
The piling driver has:
- Double-acting hydraulic hammer (initial load acceleration system)
- Automatic control system for strength and frequency of hammer blow (5 modes)
- Control from remote panel
- Electronic intelligent control system based on the Siemens industrial controller. Readings: impact amplitude, number of impact per pile, driving mode (manual, automatic), impact energy, impact frequency, possible system errors, date, and, time.
- Quanchai QC4102 engine (China), volume 3857 cc, power 64 kW (87 hp), shaft power 61 kW, diesel 4-stroke.
The technique is designed for driving piles which profile is up to 350 mm and a length is up to 9 m with the impact energy up to 21 kJ.